The following principles govern websites and applications owned and operated by REDtrac. These principles may or may not apply to any other websites of other entities to which we may provide links. REDtrac is not responsible, and cannot control the privacy practices or content of any other website.
- REDtrac collects PII when you register with REDtrac for the following purposes:
- to access and use the products and services you or your company have ordered for your use from REDtrac;
- to maintain accounting and billing contact information and other financial records;
- to customize the advertising and content available on our website;
- to contact you regarding our services.
- When you register with REDtrac, we may ask for your name, email address, physical address, telephone numbers and, in some cases credit card information when you order services online. REDtrac may store this information on behalf of our customers as necessary to fulfill our obligations to our customers. REDtrac requires that all such customers use, hold and process such PII in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
- REDtrac also automatically receives and records information regarding your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you requested.
- REDtrac routinely collects information that cannot be identified to a particular individual such as time-stamps and logs events. This data is used for accounting/billing purposes as well as for performance and optimization of the REDtrac services.
Retention and Relevance
- REDtrac may use and retain your PII when you use this website or other REDtrac applications, or services. REDtrac may also receive PII from its business partners.
- REDtrac retains the PII that it collects only for the period of time such information is required to achieve the purposes set forth above. Generally, the retention period, will not be greater than two years after you cease to be an active customer depending on the purpose and any regulatory or audit requirements (e.g., financial records may be retained for a longer period to satisfy audit requirements).
- REDtrac uses and retains only your PII which is directly relevant to the purpose for which it is collected. This information is retained as you provide it, but will be updated when you notify us of changes in order to maintain its accuracy.
- REDtrac assumes no independent responsibility to verify the accuracy or currency of any PII.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- REDtrac will not sell or rent your PII except as authorized under this policy.
- REDtrac will send PII about you to other companies or people only when:
- REDtrac has your consent to share the information;
- REDtrac needs to share your information to provide the application or service you have requested;
- REDtrac needs to send the information to companies who work on behalf of REDtrac in order to provide an REDtrac application or service or to otherwise assist REDtrac with its business activities;
- REDtrac determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that it is necessary to transmit your PII to respond to subpoenas, court orders or engage in the legal process.
Corrections or Modifications to PII
You can direct REDtrac to edit, correct, or erase your PII, at any time, except as otherwise provided for in this policy. To request such account maintenance, send your email request to email@example.com. You may also indicate that you do not wish to receive messages from REDtrac regarding our services or update your information relating to such messages at firstname.lastname@example.org. Following your request for either type of data editing, your information will be changed within a reasonable amount of time in REDtrac’s databases after we receive the information necessary to process your request.
REDtrac strongly recommends that you carefully guard any passwords issued by REDtrac for use of the websites or applications. REDtrac is not responsible for any unauthorized acquisition and use of passwords.